OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Cloud service leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
OfficeSuite Pro 7 Out Now! New Features:
- New and improved UI
- Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
- Templates - OfficeSuite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from Resume and Invoice templates to Travel Planner and Weight Loss Tracker templates, among others
- Extended Cloud support - now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. Google Drive support has been improved, by adding folder support, thus allowing for optimized document view
- Styles - apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
- Table design – ability to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
- Formulas (display only)
- Format painter
- Improved selection of parameters in functions
- Slides Editor:
- A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
- Find/Find Next
- Text format - DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG
- Spreadsheet - XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV
- Presentation - PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
- Other formats - PDF, EML, ZIP
- With the integrated File Browser you can easily access, modify and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive
- Easily open email attachments
- Work with Outlook EML files
- Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
- OfficeSuite 7 comes with new intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you manage your files or create and modify documents.
- New side bar gives instant access to local and cloud stored files.
- Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
- QuickSpell – fully integrated with OfficeSuite Pro QuickSpell will help you dramatically improve your typing accuracy.
- Font Pack – allows you to use Microsoft most used fonts in OfficeSuite text documents.
- Note that OfficeSuite Extensions are sold separately. Purchasing any of the extensions is optional.
What's in this version : (Updated : Mar 12, 2015)
- Bug fixing
Required Android O/S : 1.6+