- Are a series of recorded steps by the designer to help a photographer achieve a look without having to manually apply each process.
- Allow photographers, at the click of a button, to enhance and enrich their photos in a fast and efficient way.
- Are shortcuts for photographers. They speed up editing by automating processes.
Adobe identifies actions by using the extension “.atn.” Once the .atn file is loaded in the actions palette, as shown in this video on installing and using actions, the user selects and expands the “folder.” Then after highlighting the desired action from that folder, the user clicks play and the photo runs through the series of recorded steps.
What are the advantages of using them?
- Speeds up workflow
- Saves time
- Provides the user with expertise of the action maker
- Achieves more consistent results by using the same actions on images
- Get a variety of looks by trying new actions
- Makes editing more fun
- They work cross platform, on both PC and Mac
- Customizable – tweak-able
- Easy to record your own steps once you have a good grasp on Photoshop
- By looking inside the action, you can often learn how to do things yourself in Photoshop.
How to use them?
- Simply overwrite the included Actions in Adobe Photoshop default installation directory. And you're good to go!
DOWNLOAD 69.2 Mb :
May Be useful.
Untuk cara downloadnya Anda akan diarahkan ke adf.ly kemudian tunggu 5 detik dan cari tombol SKIP AD yang berada di sebelah kanan atas monitor anda.